English A - Literature
Author(s): Michele Lackovic; Jan Adkins
This comprehensive textbook and eBook have been written by practising IB teachers for the 2019 English A syllabus, for first assessments in 2021. It features clearly differentiated content for Standard and Higher Level students and clear and accessible English that makes it ideal for EAL students.
- Key terms from the 2019 English A Subject Guide explained and highlighted, including Concepts, Areas of Exploration and Global Issues.
- Carefully selected, up-to-date texts to inspire learners, with chapter insight summaries.
- Activities to help strengthenappreciation and understanding of different works, highlighting intertextual connections.
- Clear learning objectives and links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Detailed support for assessments, including the Higher Level Essay and Extended Essay guidance.
- : 9781292320526
- : Pearson Education
- : Heinemann Educational Publishers
- : May 2020
- : books
- : Michele Lackovic; Jan Adkins
- : Paperback
- : 820