MacBeth AS & A2 York Notes
Author(s): Alisdair D.F. Macrae (Editor); Keith West
THE ULTIMATE GUIDES TO EXAM SUCCESS
York Notes for AS & A2 are brand new and have been specifically designed to help you get the very best grade you can.
They are comprehensive, easy to use, packed with valuable features and written by experienced examiners and teachers to give you an expert understanding of the text, critical approaches and the all-important exam.
This edition covers Macbeth and includes:
- An enhanced exam skills section which includes essay plans, expert guidance on understanding questions and sample answers. You'll know exactly what you need to do and say to get the best grades.
- A wealth of useful content like key quotations, revision tasks and vital study tips that'll help you revise, remember and recall all the most important information.
- The widest coverage and the best, most in-depth analysis of characters, themes, language, form, context and style to help you demonstrate an exhaustive understanding of all aspects of the text.
York Notes for AS & A2 are also available for these popular titles:
The Bloody Chamber(9781447913153)
The Great Gatsby(9781447913207)
The Kite Runner(9781447913160)
- : 9781447913146
- : Pearson Education, Limited
- : Longman
- : 0.02
- : July 2012
- : .6 Centimeters X 21.1 Centimeters X 29 Centimeters
- : books
- : Alisdair D.F. Macrae (Editor); Keith West
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 822.33
- : 112